RESPONSIBLE PURCHASE POLICY
Purpose and Scope
Elin A.Ş. By issuing a Responsible Purchase Policy, we aim to define the requirements expected of all the supply chain stakeholders with which we can build long-term relations based on strong sustainability principles and trust as part of cooperation.
We expect all the suppliers to comply with the conditions of our Policies, Ethical Principles and Supplier Selection and Evaluation Procedure.
- Legal Applications
The suppliers are expected to be knowledgeable and work with the Management Systems of Elin A.Ş., carry out operations in line with these systems, comply with effective Labor Law, Environmental Law, Occupational Health and Safety Law, Energy Efficiency Law, Personal Data Protection Law and similar other laws and regulations, and implement contractual terms in accordance with the Sustainability principles.
- Social Responsibility Principles
The Company’s fundamental social responsibility principles are transparency, just and equal approach, respect to intellectual property and confidentiality, compliance with laws and conformity with human rights and international codes of conduct.
- Ethical Codes of Conduct and Application Principles
As Elin A.Ş., we expect all our suppliers to adopt and implement the Ethical Codes of Conduct and Application Principles given in our website.
- Environment, Health, Security and Energy t
The suppliers should be knowledgeable with and pay regard to all the management systems and the principles of the Environmental, Health, Security and Energy policies in place at Elin A.Ş. When requested, they should document safety and environmental arrangements concerning prohibited, restricted and hazardous materials. Elin A.Ş. pays attention to the energy efficiency of the service and products procured as part of the operations. Suppliers should meet the conditions for achieving energy efficiency throughout the life cycle of a product.
- Conflict of Interests
Suppliers should not use the information obtained through their operations with Elin A.Ş. for their own interests and should avoid conflict of interests or unjust competition.
Review and Enhancement of the Measures and Practices concerning Responsible Purchase Policy
- Elin A.Ş. Suppliers are liable to guarantee and maintain the quality of their products and services.
- They are also responsible for storing the required data, records and application results and submit them to Elin A.Ş. when requested.
- Suppliers should ensure that all their employees have raised awareness as to quality, environment, occupational health and safety, energy, information security and ethical codes of conduct.
- Elin A.Ş. may audit the compliance of suppliers with the foregoing matters or outsource this service from third party auditing institutions, and require corrective and enhancement actions in case of non-conformities. In this sense, necessary attempts should be shared with the relevant departments within assigned periods.
- Changes in applications can be checked on the Website under Elin A.Ş. Responsible Purchase Policy.